Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Woodwork At Tech! by Kate


Today at technicraft I was making the joints for my design. I had to make sure that my joints were alike and had the exact measurements. It took a while to draw my joints because every time I tried to draw it, it was either uneven or in the wrong spot.


It was about the 5th time I tried and got it right, then I was able to move on. I  chiselled my joints to make an effort to finish it. After that I was so happy to be able to finish my work and move on!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kate, That train looks really cool and looks like it took alot of time! How many bits of wood did that take?, and how long did that take to make?. Maybe for another time you could (if you have) show us a 360° angle of it. Other than that that looks really cool and if you want to check out my blog just click my name

    Guyan,

    ReplyDelete