Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

What We're Learning In Extension Group? by Ana

Image result for juggling balls

Last Thursday our extension group was learning about the history of juggling. We had a bunch of activities involving juggling, we even got to juggle some balls. One of the activities was to write a legend about how juggling started.

Another activity we had to do was writing facts about juggling from online in to our google document. I had to share with my friend Kotipi because I didn't have a chromebook, which meant I only had to do 3 facts, while she did 4. While I was doing my work, I was learning how to do a rubik's cube.

I only got to do one side before I gave up. I felt so excited I had a chance to even try. Extension is going well with our juggling topic at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Juggling is a skill that is not easy to achieve. I understand the more to try and the more you practise the better it will be. If you ever get a chance to do it again, I would love to have a go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora I'm Jordan from Parkview Pārua, school,i liked the part where you add colours, how you addded a Bowtie, the part reminderd me of when i had to where a suit with a bowtie. How many balls can you juggle at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. ExactInside Exam MB-330 dumps imparts you the best knowledge on each and every aspect of the Microsoft certification exam

    ReplyDelete