Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Tech Wood-Work By Konzay


Today my partners and l are doing wood-work at Tamaki Collage for Tech.


What is it?
The  object that I am going to be making out of wood is a space-car.

Why choose this one?
I really like cars so that's why l want to make this item and also because my brother likes cars too.

What is it for?
This object would be a space-car.

Who is it for?
My space-car would be for my little brother who is only 5 years old.

How will it be used?
It would be used to make my brother think that he would be in space with a car.

Where will it be used?
It would be in my brother's room on the top of the ceiling.

Is there anything l have to consider for it's safe use?
To sand-paper the side so that it won't hurt my brother.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I like it. What a nice thing to do for your little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Room 12 , I like that you put questions and show the answer. This reminded me when I used to play cars. How long did it take

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 12,
    Im Rawene from Parkveiw Parua school Team Kotuku.
    I really love your work it is so nice of you to think of your little brother, it reminds me of my brother. Next time it would be really cool if you wrote a little more because I was super interested and wanted to know more. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Room 12,
    I'm Caylah from Team Kotuku at Parkview Pārua School.I love the way that you are making it for your little brother because that is so nice to do that. This made me think of the time when my brother made me a scarf. Maybe next time you could add more writing about it because I was interested in the story.
    Anyway keep up the great work.
    ~ Caylah

    ReplyDelete