Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Kiwi Can Week 1 by Agueer

Today our class had a lesson with Kiwi Can. Our class had a small introduction from the tutors, Miss Tuia and Mrs Mac and then they explained the rules to us.


First we discussed what the rules were and what the word integrity meant. Our topic for the next three weeks is honesty. So we will be focusing on telling the truth and not lying.

We then played three games: bang, changes and GKQ. GKQ is another way of saying General Knowledge Questions.

We ended with a small clap to say, "Thank you." to the people who came and gave us a lesson.

Kiwi Can Website

6 comments:

  1. It looked like a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Rebekah from Parkview Parua school.
    I really like how you explained what you did, so we knew what you meant. (Like how you said what GKQ WAS) Maybe next time you could have added something other than writing so people want to read it. (Like a picture).
    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm Katie from Parkview Parua school.
    I like that you put a link at the end of it and I also like the way you wrote and told us what you did. It sounds like you learnt a lot. Maybe next time you could add a picture with what you did but other than that I enjoyed reading what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm Summer from Parkview Parua school.
    I like the way how you explained it well at the end and also in the intro.And It sounded like a lot of fun!.Maybe next time you should put a W.A.L.T :).What you wrote was very fascinating and very enjoyable .
    -Summer check out my blog👍

    ReplyDelete

  5. Kia Ora Room 12 Ruapotaka School

    Hello my name is Jorja, and I’m from Parkview Parua School. I like the way you have put what you did and when you did it and when you did it. Did you think about putting more information like what GKQ you do? Next time you could put more information like what situation you would tell the truth and not lie? If you want to check out my blog visit our Kotuku class blog.

    Kind regards
    Jorja

    ReplyDelete