Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Designs For My Clock by Kotipi

Last week at tech my task was to draw different designs for my clock. I could do any design I wanted, but I couldn't copy from the internet. On a piece of paper I had to draw my four ideas. It had to be special. It couldn't just be a normal coloured clock. If the shape of the clock wasn't different, then the face of the clock had to be.

One of my designs was shaped like a sun and was coloured in red, orange and yellow. One of my other designs had Roman numerals, instead of the Arabic numerals. Around the numbers on my clock I coloured it in a nice light blue.

Image result for clock

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, I am Piper from Parkview Parua School.
    Wow this is defiantly amazing. The clock face looks so original! In a way. it reminds me of my old school; Burwood School. It was a nice little school. I think it would be better if you explained your reasons behind your designs. So what were your reasons?
    -Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Rebekah from Parkview Parua school.
    I like how you described your designs so we could picture what they looked like. I think they sound really cool! I think you probably shouldn't have added that picture of the clock (maybe added a different one) if you didn't make it.
    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something else to consider is the impression your logo could give your clients and the significance of guaranteeing it is the right one! logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Kimo Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bulky yarns are generally used to knit and crochet sweaters, while super chunky yarns are better suited for large stitch projects such as wraps and shawls. Virkkuulanka

    ReplyDelete