Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

My Ball! by Jessica



Everyday, aside from Wednesday, Room 12 does daily sport. We play all kinds of sports such as, soccer, touch, softball, netball and (a new addition to our collection) volleyball.

Sadly, my class cannot play volleyball. The reason being that we have too many students. Playing volleyball with everyone in my class when they are present can be catastrophic

Volleyball is a game that consists of 12 players with a total of 6 people on each team. My class has 29 students so that's roughly about 14 students on each team.

In general, I've been enjoying playing sports with my class. So far this term we've played softball, touch, soccer and volleyball (but there were quite a few of us away). The majority of us are very energetic and spirited. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica I'm Tarquin a student from Parkview Parua school.I like your writing about all virities of sports I also like how you highlited words that can be tricky to spell. bye bye

    ReplyDelete