Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Back To School by Pupuke



Ruapotaka School has just now began their first week of Term 2, 2018. I am so thrilled to be back and keen to work hard and become better than before at school.

The senior block has inter-school soccer this term, and I'm hoping that we have a wide range of people to participate.

Last year's team was great.We had tied for first place with a school called Stonefields.


I am sure many people have been practicing to see if they can make the team and represent our school.

I'm looking forward to the end of the term to see  who has placed first in our school houses. Last term the house that won was yellow. The students were allowed to go outside and have an extra ten to fifteen minutes of play.

I am also excited to see what class my group and I will go to next in Tech after we complete our cooking classes. Our cooking teacher said that we might have three to four weeks of cooking left before we change to the nest one.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous attitude towards all your learning Pupuke. Each day is different and I am sure the soccer team will do their best, fair play is as important as winning.

    ReplyDelete