Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Katrina's Duffy Award: The Baby-Sitters Club #10 Logan Likes Mary Anne by Katrina


 I was chosen to receive a Duffy book because I had read in the holidays. 

 I had remembered an old saying and it was "Never judge a book by its cover." 


After thinking about that I read the blurb on the back of the book and it said, "It used to be that Mary Anne (character) had to wear her hair in braids and ask her dad before she did anything, but not anymore. Mary Anne has been growing up ... and the Baby-sitters Club members aren't the only ones who've noticed.


Logan Bruno (character) like Mary Anne! He has a dreamy southern accent, he's awfully cute --- and he wants  to join the Baby-sitters Club.


The Baby-sitters aren't sure Logan will make a good club club member and Mary Anne thinks she's  too shy for Logan. Life in the Baby-sitters Club has never been this 

complicated------ or this fun!"

 It sounded very interesting so I chose it.

Please remember this old saying when you choose a book.

5 comments:

  1. Good job Katrina hope you still like reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Katrina on getting a Duffy book. Keep on reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hi I'm Zion who used too come too this school. I can see that it has changed alot and you all have grown. well I'm down here and in Wellington and i just want too say Hi too you all as I really miss you all but well cya I've got too go now but nice seeing that you are still at this school Robati, Katrina, Tyron and all of my other old freinds. From Zion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hi I'm Zion who used too come too this school. I can see that it has changed alot and you all have grown. well I'm down here and in Wellington and i just want too say Hi too you all as I really miss you all but well cya I've got too go now but nice seeing that you are still at this school Robati, Katrina, Tyron and all of my other old freinds. From Zion

    ReplyDelete