Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Becoming A Prefect by Agueer



Aloha and welcome back to my blog. My name is Agueer for you who don't know me. I am currently attending Ruapotaka as a year 7 in Room 12. I am 11 years old turning twelve later on in the year. I am from South Sudan but was born in New Zealand.


I probably was chosen to become a Prefect because I am bossy and kind of loud. My expectations are to be a good role model for those younger then me and also to help some people in need. When being a Prefect you must say a reminder every single week at our syndicate or whole school assembly which sounds like a tough job because you do it for the whole year. When you are a Prefect one of the biggest things you must have is responsibility. Responsibility is very important because you help the teachers and mostly the Principal.

1 comment:

  1. My expectations are to be a good role model for those younger then me and also to help some people in need. HPE6-A49 dumps

    ReplyDelete