Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Prefect 2019 by Sione

Malo e Lelei !  My name is Sione I am a year 7 and a Prefect in Ruapotaka School. As a Prefect I play a big part in leading other students. I am expected  to be a role model for the juniors and my classmates. My goal is to be respectful to others and show and remind them the correct things to do. As a prefect you have a lot of responsibilities such as showing students how to behave. Being a prefect means working together with the other prefects, being better than before and to have a positive attitude.

3 comments:

  1. hi Sione great 2019 picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruapotaka School, I’m Jesse from Parkview Parua
    I Like your 2019 picture I love the Background you chose because it looks like there are branches growing out of your shoulder’s. It should be a profile for a Chromebook/computer. Maybe next time you should have a picture with your whole class
    Apart from that it looks good Can’t wait to your next post
    from Jesse. E

    ReplyDelete