Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Two Weeks Left! by Anavea

It's finally the end of the term, officially two weeks left! Now testings are over, cultural group practices are going well and nearly done and dusted. It's going to be extremely hard to say 'goodbye' to this school. For all the eight years I've been at this school just thinking about having two weeks left makes me not want to leave. Sometimes I wish I could start over- start in Room 1 then travel all the way up to Room 12 again - just to experience it all for one last time! I'm sure going to miss all the teachers and our principal. After all the the time and effort they have put into teaching us I just want to say 'thanks', not just from me but from all of us students at Ruapotaka School. Thanks for spending your time printing out homework and giving us books to read at home to help build our knowledge of the world and reach a higher standard. Here is a movie from all of us. Room 12,  2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment