Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Where's Mrs Golder? by Heilala

On Monday, Mrs Golder was absent. Everyone was asking each other, "Where's Mrs Golder?" After fitness Mrs Vickers came down to split us up. I was  put into Room 9. It was very odd without Mrs Golder. Everything was messy because we were use to Mrs Golder's routine. While I was in Room Nine, Tyla and I taught a few maths strategies to Room Nine. We thought to ourselves "Why not teach the class a more efficient way to solve a maths problem." While teaching the students we noticed that they were enjoying themselves. Miss Misela had a really big smile on her face because her class was learning year 8 maths strategies. I quite enjoyed being in Room 9 for the day and I hope that all the other classes did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment