Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Description of a Character by Sophie-Isabella

Sophie-Isabella received a Principal's Award for her writing today.
A Gentle Touch
As I walked to school every day I couldn’t stop but notice a kind smile which touched my gentle heart. All alone as he stood there without a single hope in him. People judging him because of his appearance,  when really he was a harmless old man just barely surviving.

It was like his soul was young at heart. My heart dropped as he stood there smiling just wishing for a miracle to happen. He didn't have a care in the world about himself but for the community and the environment itself. That was just how generous his heart was.


One school day, in particular I saw him like always on my walk to school. He stood across the street by the shops next to a little girl whose rainbow lollipop had fallen on the road, crushed by a car's heavy wheel. My heart melted as he returned from the shop with a replacing lollipop given the little money he had. That day I learned you didn’t have to have all the money in the world to put a smile on a face, as long as you had a pure heart like his.

No comments:

Post a Comment