Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

The Importance of Transport by James

  On Saturday morning I wanted to go to Glen Innes to get some milk with my bike so I rode to the shops. As I was riding to the shops I  saw heaps of traffic. After shopping I went on my bike back to Glen Innes just for a play around so I was biking around and having fun. Later in the  evening I went back home on my bike safely. 
A bike is a great way of transporting myself from one place to another.
   
   While me and my family were playing cards my uncle rang my mum and said if we all wanted to go to their house? 
So my said, ‘yes.’
But my grandpa and my grandma wanted to stay home.  My family wanted to go so we all went in the car. When we got there my aunt was there. They all stayed until Sunday.

A car is a great vehicle to get to places very fast.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James good article on how helpful and important transportation is to you and your family and it was interesting seeing all the forms of transportation you used to get to the different destinations you travelled to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten tag James your article was interesting.It is good and helpful how
    you use these transportation with your family's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your story about transportation and yes bikes are a more safer way to get to your destination and plus your exercising in the same time. Your story is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete