Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

What Transport did I use in the holidays? by Jackline



Hhhhmmmm what transport did I use in the holidays? Oh now I remember I used a car, train, bus and all sorts of different kinds of transport. Imagine a world without any cars, trains,buses and other transport that can’t carry you from place to place. We won’t hear any of that,
BEEP! BEEP! or Broom Brooooom! and it would be a pain because it would take you forever to walk to a place that is far far away. 
Well we are so lucky to have transport to travel around the world and go to places that are really far away in about a few hours. Now I am going to tell you what transports I used in the holidays.

In the first week of the holidays I went to lots of places using different means of  transport. I went to Pac N Save in my mother’s van then I returned  home and packed the shopping away. A few hours later I asked my mum if she could dropp me off to Pukekohe. She said ‘’no’’. 
The reason she refused to take the van was because she wanted to save some gas, so we walked to the bus stop and went on the bus to the train station.
This means of transportation was cheaper for our family.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackline, You definitely used lots of forms of transport in the holidays. This post made me think about all the places we can go with transport. I wondered if we would travel so much if we did not have cars and planes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackline, It would be impossible for me to imagine a world without transport. I can see that you've used a lot of different transport to get your way around.

    ReplyDelete