Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Vector Visit-By Limiteti



Ruapotaka School had a guest from Vector teach us all about how electricity is created and what electricity does when we use it.

When we use electricity it can be quite expensive to pay for but I found out that a cheaper way to use electricity is by using solar panels. The way it works is when the solar panels are on your roof or where the sun is reflecting on the solar panels, the sun shines through the solar panels and that's what makes the electricity function.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ruapotaka school!
    My name is Heidi, and I am a year 8, at parkview parua!
    This piece of work really caught my eye!
    I liked how you Highlighted important words, but maybe you could add the definition.
    I think that adding that picture was really cool, and it looks like you worked really hard!
    Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what you post!
    If you want to visit my blog, then go to pvsheidih.blogspot.com!
    Stay cool!
    Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruapotaka school!
    I'm Topaz and I am a year 8 at parkview school.
    This post really caught my eye. I started reading the first paragraph and it made me want to read more. I like how you said that there is a cheaper way to electricity is to use solar panels. I also loved how you described how it worked. In this piece of writing it made me remember of when i was younger and I learnt a lot about electricity. Maybe next time you might wanna put more writing in it and more describing words like: how fun was it and what else did you learn about.
    But overall i think this is an amazing piece of work.

    Sincerely Topaz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora, my names Hunter from parkview parua school This is amazing because it helps people learn about electricity plus it is extremely interesting. Did you know that electricity is a secondary energy source - we get it from the conversion of other sources.

    Sincerely
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete