Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Making Chop Suey-By Ana


This is what we made at food tech this week...
Step (1) soak vermicelli with boiling hot water
Step (2) - slice vegetables
peel and slice carrot
slice and dice broccoli
slice and dice onion
slice and dice pepper
slice and dice your meat.
Step (3) - combine all ingredients and transfer
 into a pan and fry until the meat turn brown.

Step (4) - add vermicelli in fry pan then add soy sauce and spices.

Step (5) - when cooked serve onto a plate and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love chop suey. You put a lot more vegetables in yours that I do in my recipe. It always reminds me of my parents when I eat chop suey because my mum made the best ever chop suey. Every person makes their chop suey so different which always makes it exciting when you try other people's recipes of it. I will have to try your recipe one day Ana.

    ReplyDelete