Pages

Monday 3 June 2019

Optical Illusions by Jessica


For the past few weeks, my class has been learning about how to draw optical illusions and how 3D perspective works. Most optical illusions must consist of straight lines and shading has to be on point. 3D perspective art must have straight lines co-responding to the direction they're coming from and once again, shading must be on point.

I have really enjoyed drawing out different types of optical illusions. From drawing 3D stars that trick your mind to a twisty, 3D heart. I think the hardest one for me was the star because there were so many lines to keep track of and they just ended up going everywhere.

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora i am Rongomaipapa from parkview parua school,Wow!! that is Amazing, i have never 3D printing before, Btw can you give me some feed back like how you do 3D print, and how long will it take, That is Such a Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Noah form Parkview parua school.The art you did is really cool and the spares you changes were good to changes.It is really cool that you are doing 3D.I think it is cool to do 3D I was wondering do you like doing art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Angel, from Parkview Parua school, I really enjoyed looking at those optical illusions, I would love to try to re-create some!,maybe next time you could say how long it took yous to make each one! great work, maybe you could check my blog when you have the time :), here is the link: https://pvscarsnera.blogspot.com/

    Thank you! - Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Jessica, I like how you made it look, the shapes are lifting of the ground. How long did it take to make it look like an Optical Illusions and next time could you see if you can draw a square as a Optical Illusions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello im Riley form parkview parua school,cool i cant do this i think this might take me one day to do this overall amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am a person from parkview parua and when I saw this blog post the picture drew (no pun intended) me to it and so I decided to comment on it. I like the way you have made the heart twist and turn really cool and also the fact that the triangle just looks awesome.
    -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Jessica, I'm Jesse from Parkview Parua
    I like the Optical Illusions you drew, and I think there really cool. what you could do next time is fill up the paper and it would look very cool. but I liked it

    - Jesse

    ReplyDelete