Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Kayaking😱😃 by Joanlisi

Kayaking is eventually happening on Friday, June 21 of 2019 at Vector Wero Whitewater Park for the Ruapotaka years 8 and 7 students.

We received permission slips for our Parents or Auntie or Uncle or Older Sister, Older Brother to fill in for us to go Kayaking.

We have to bring:

  • A packed lunch and plenty to drink.
  • Sun hat & Sunscreen.
  • Togs and towel.
  • Warm Jersey for on land and after kayaking.
  • Pen.
Also we will get wet suits to use.


We will be leaving school at 11am and will be staying at Vector Wero Whitewater Park till 3pm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joanlisi my name is Alex and I am from paparoa range school and i like how you explained what you had the bring and I find it fascinating that you will go to the Vector Wero Whitewater Park till 3pm
    by Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Joanlisi, I'm Chloe from Parkview Parua School. I really liked how you added a list of what you need and I really liked how you added lots of information. I hope you enjoy your trip.
    By Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruapotaka school. My name is Jessie and I go to parkview Parua School. I really like the way you put what you kneed. I have a question for you how meany of you went to do kayaking. if you want to look at my blog hear is the link https://pvsjessiej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete