Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Tamaki College Interview and Activity Day: By Konzay

Last Wednesday we had tech at Tamaki college. After tech us Year 8's were left behind because we had a T.C interview. The year 7's had to go back to Ruapotaka with Mr Reid. Mrs Golder stayed with us. We had lots of fun at Tamaki college and there was pizza for lunch.

After we we finished our lunch we had P.E. We played badminton with students from Tamaki  college. It was lots of fun, and then we went to art with a lady that showed us her art that she designed. When we were finished art we took a photo and headed back to school in a van.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Izaak from Paparoa Range school.

    I like the way how you have told us what you have done throw out your day I think it must have been lots of fun. I like to play badminton when I am outside with other people or family members. Next time you should look over your writing before posting it but it was still a very good post ever way.
    Thanks
    Izaak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Mrs Lim. I enjoyed reading your post, Konzay (actually I read all of the posts on that page. It does sound like a lot of fun at Tamaki College. Pizza for lunch, too. You are spoilt. Wonderful photo of all you lovely students. Be good.

    ReplyDelete