Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Cross Country- By Vika

Two weeks ago, we had our schools Cross Country race. It first started from room 1 all the up to the seniors. I was enthusiastic and eager about doing the cross country run around the school, because I like running and playing different kinds of sports.

When it was the year 8's turn to run we lined up, so we could get ready to run. I was glad that it was only 2 laps and when we were running I tried to keep running and jogging to keep my place. I also kept up ran with a steady pace to help me, not lose my energy quickly.

At last it was our final lap and we were nearly done. I came 3rd out of the year eights which made me pleased and I came 2nd for the girls which made me even happier. When it finished I was happy but exhausted at the same time.

1 comment: