Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey by Tupouseini

On Friday Rachel Williams came to Ruapotaka School to talk about the Summer Learning Journey. Rachel said that this year's theme is based on New Zealand.

This year she was lucky enough to have a team of bloggers to help comment on each student's blog from different clusters. I knew that as soon as she started talking about it I wanted to register and the prizes would relate to the theme.

The reason why I want to participate is because when I come back next year I will be ready for my tests that I have to sit. And because I want to make more progress and be better than before. I can't wait until I'm registered and ready to blog.

Also it begins on the 18th of December and ends on the 26th of January 2018. If you haven't registered then register now so you can start blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment