Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

Technicraft Rotation by Tupouseini

Toady I hopped on the bus excited for Tech rotation. When we had arrived  at Tech Mr Pineda was sadly absent but I was still happy because our teacher was Miss Kasipale. The task  that was  assigned to us was to draw our names and the width had to be approximately 60mm long which is equivalent to 6cm.

We were  instructed to try and make each letter of our name different and unique. As I looked around at everyone else their drawings were nearly ready for coloring. Then I looked at mine and saw only three letters and some weird looking shapes. I felt really frustrated because I didn't know how to draw with detail so I remembered our mindfulness session.  I stopped,  took a deep breath then I carried on. At first I didn't think it was going to work but after I finished my drawing I actually had time to add some detail.

After the bell rang for first period a new reliever came in and took over Miss Kasipale. When I was adding my detail I was distracted by Mr Stag. I couldn't help laughing,  he was just so hilarious. When I was about to color in my drawing the bell rang for the second period.  We sadly had to go but I had fun for the first time in graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment